No matter how much you clean the bathtub it loses its luster in time?
We offer some ideas to get rid of limestone from bathroom items and to keep their shine for a long time.
1. A yellowed bathtub can be easily cleaned with a solution made of salt and turpentine.
2. Enameled bathtubs and sinks will sparkle again if you rub with a paste made of baking soda, 1 tablespoon of grated soap and some fine sand.
3. Clean the bathtub, sink, toilet and taps with a paste made of baking soda and water, a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of salt. Then rinse well. Rub well stubborn stains with half a lemon.
4. To remove dirt from the tub enamel, pour a few drops of shampoo in the bath water when drains, scrub with a sponge, then rinse.
5. Stubborn stains are removed easily with turpentine. Then rinse with warm water and some shampoo.
6. Rub well zinc bathtubs with scouring powder or chalk dust moistened with salt water. Finally rinse with clean water then rub well with a soft cloth.
7. Stained bathtubs and sinks can be cleaned by rubbing them with lemon juice and a pinch of salt.
8. Limestone deposited on the bathtub or sink is removed with hot vinegar and the one deposited on the shower glass with homemade borsch.
Image Credits: MarthaStewart