No one likes to do the dishes after a good and delicious meal but there is a solution for every problem no matter how difficult it may seem.
Below we will show you some useful tricks for washing dishes so you spend less time in the kitchen and more with your family:
1. How to get rid of burnt from a pan – Pour coarse salt on the bottom of the pan and leave it to act only for an hour. With a strong water jet you’ll get rid of the burnt.
2. The coffeepot that gained the brown color in time can regain its color if you boil water with a few slices of lemon in it.
3. For stained coffee cups, put some ice cubes in them and then add two tablespoons of salt. The sticky sugar and coffee stains will disappear immediately.
4. How to get rid of debris from your grater – food leftovers that were caught in the grater teeth it can be easily removed if you rub half a potato. Starch will do its job very well. A lemon or a hard piece of bread is the best alternatives in this case.
5. Cast iron plates are easily clean if you rub with a half an onion then polish with a piece of gauze soaked in oil.
6. An enamel pot won’t rust if you rub it with salt and pepper and then greased it with oil.
7. We all know that aluminum pots turn black on the inside. To remove this layer, boil a solution made from water and vinegar in equal quantities. Optionally, after you throw the water, rub the aluminum vessels with a clump of nettles to remove any unpleasant odor.
8. Teflon pots are washed by putting in them a cup of water and 2 teaspoons of baking powder. Leave the water to boil for 15 minutes, throw the water and brush them with oil.
Image Credits: Amelioretasante