1. To clean limestone traces of taps, just wrapped a few paper towels soaked in vinegar around them. You can do the same with the hand shower or doorknobs. Leave the vinegar to act for 10 minutes then rinse.
2. If the shower curtain is full of mold, try washing it with a bleach solution.
3. Clean the dirt around the doorknobs with a teaspoon of oil and two tablespoons of baking soda. Mix all ingredients to form a thick paste.
4. Clean shower joints using bleach.
5. Use fresh lemon to remove water stains from the mirror or shower glass.
6. Squeeze a lemon and mix its juice with 1 tablespoon of salt. Use the mixture to get rid of rust.
7. Once a week sprinkle baking soda inside the toilet bowl. Leave it for 20 minutes then spray vinegar over it. Rub the bowl with the toilet brush then flush.
8. Clean the microwave easier
Squeeze a lemon in a bowl with 100 ml of water. Leave the lemon cuts in the bowl.
Put the bowl in the microwave for 3 minutes at the maximum temperature until water starts boiling. Leave it there for another 5 minutes without opening the door.
Remove the bowl and, using a cloth, wipe the microwave inside. If the grease stains won’t wipe, soak the cloth in the bowl and insist rubbing them until they disappear.
9. Clean mattresses with a baking soda and essential oil solution. Apply it on the mattress and clean it with a special brush.
10. To clean dirty floors skirting use cloths soaked in fabric softener.
11. To remove fat from around your stove, use a small amount of mineral oil.
12. Instead buying a new mop, you can make your own from old socks.
13. Remove dust from lamp shades easily with the help of a lint roller.
14. Remove dust on the TV screen using coffee filters.
15. Wash pillows you sleep on.
16. Use a pillowcase to remove dust from the fan blades. So dirt won’t disperse around the room.
17. Remove vents and wash them in the dishwasher.
18. An ordinary gel for cleaning the toilet bowl will remove dirt and stains from tile joints.
19. Wrap a tong in a pair of old socks to clean blinds with window cleaners Solution.
20. Wash windows with a drop of ammonia dissolve in water and wipe them with a damp microfiber.
21. Empty the dust bag before you start vacuuming your carpets and floors of the house.
22. You can remove wax droplets from carpets with a blotter the pass the iron over it. The wax will melt and will remain on the blotter.
23. Fill a pot with bleach (household chlorine), put it in the washing machine and choose a short washing cycle. Then fill a bowl with vinegar and choose a complete washing cycle.
24. Refresh your carpets by spreading over them a handful of coarse salt. Leave it like this for a few hours then vacuum them.
25. Wash the iron with vinegar then with baking soda.
26. Clean bronze ornaments with some brown shoe polish and a dry cloth.
Image Credits: AnswerAngels