1. When you’re washing wool clothes, add to last rinsing 1 teaspoon glycerol. Wool clothes will be softer.
2. If you wash colored laundry, add 2-3 tablespoons of salt in the water. The fabric will keep its color and will become more intense.
3. Clothes of synthetic fabric require proper care. They must be washed and cleaned more often, than natural fibers ones.
4. A dress need to be washed after you worn it 1-2 times the most because it will be electrifying from the dust particles.
5. When washing wool clothes add a spoonful of baking soda: it will intensify the color and it will remove the sweat smell.
6. White stockings will be perfectly clean, if with 1-2 hours before washing them you add in the water 1-2 tablespoon of boric acid.
7. To have soft towels and bath gowns keep them in salted water after wash and don’t iron them.
8. When you wash curtains you can add some milk and they will look new.
9. To bleach your laundry, boil them and pour one tablespoon of ammonia in the boiling water (1 tablespoon of ammonia to 10 liters of water).
10. When you’re camping you can wash small object in a plastic bag. This allows soaking and it saves detergents, also reduces the damage risk.
Image Credits: News.Harvard